[Air-L] Research Survey Inquiry

Wu, Alex awu15 at cps.edu
Tue Feb 20 12:24:51 PST 2024

Hello,

I am Alex Wu, a senior at Walter Payton College Preparatory School. I am
currently enrolled in my school's AP Research course, and my research
project is focused around the perspectives at play regarding public
engagement with academia, and their effects on the perception of scientific
research. The primary perspective of my project investigates, from a
researcher’s point of view, how various factors such as public engagement,
institutional bias, etc. play in the research process. I am interested in
examining the interplay between researchers and broader audiences, whether
they be in academia or without. I believe that this survey may be relevant
to the members of this listserv.

If you would like to take this survey, please click on the link below:
Phase I:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10ZZ5SRZt8i0FLGRdXq_W4CZ1P-hugTL5a0qni-WsT70/edit

Any responses are appreciated.

Thank you,