[Air-L] Submitting a post to the Air-L listserv

My Nguyen nngu151 at lsu.edu
Tue Feb 20 12:50:53 PST 2024

Hi,

I am My Nguyen, a first-year Ph.D. student at the Manship School of Mass Communication (LSU).
I want to submit a call for participants for a study that I and another Ph.D. student are conducting.

Subject line: Call for participants for study on issue fatigue
Two first-year Ph.D. students are conducting to investigate the potential consequences of issue fatigue with the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine in the U.S. to present at a conference next month.

We are looking for participants (U.S. citizens and over 18) for our study.
https://lsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3f6xb5PexbzRcy
Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management<https://lsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3f6xb5PexbzRcy>
The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
lsu.qualtrics.com
Please contact me if additional information is needed.
Best regards, My.

Nguyen Ngoc Yen My, MS
Graduate Assistant
Student, Ph.D. in Media and Public Affairs
LSU Manship School of Mass Communication