[Air-L] New FREE book on Games for Inclusion & Book Launch Party - March 7 @ noon ET

Kat Schrier Shaenfield kschrier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 08:52:13 PST 2024

Hi everyone-

*Our new book is out and it's free to download:**Learning, Education, &
Games, Volume 4: 50 Games for Inclusion, Equity, and Justice* (ETC
Press/Carnegie Mellon)
https://press.etc.cmu.edu/books/learning-education-games/4?fbclid=IwAR19QpnZa1kJQG87HDkI-mViCaZ5pHERnD6-_oY4_WeCtayBPMtq-Ej6sGg

This book is aimed at educators, researchers, and designers who want to use
games to enhance equity and justice for marginalized students, and create
communities where everyone feels like they belong.
Editors: Rachel Kowert, Diana Leonard, Tarja Porkka-Kontturi, & Kat Schrier
(me)

*Join our (online) celebration & brainstorm for the next volume:*Thursday,
March 7th at noon ET
Sign up at: https://events.humanitix.com/celebrate-and-brainstorm

Take care, Kat
Dr. Karen (Kat) Schrier
http://www.karenschrier.com
www.twitter.com/drgamermom

Professor & Director, Games & Emerging Media program, Marist College
Game Design Consultant, World Health Organization (WHO) Academy
Author, We the Gamers (Oxford University Press)
Author, Knowledge Games (Johns Hopkins University Press)
CEO/Founder, PlatyPlay, LLC (making games for social impact)
Please call me Kat or Dr. Kat (She/They)