[Air-L] Book announcement: A SECOND CHANCE FOR YESTERDAY

Aram Sinnreich aram at american.edu
Mon Aug 28 13:42:33 PDT 2023

Hey fellow AoIRistas,

Tomorrow (Tuesday, August 29th), my debut novel A SECOND CHANCE FOR YESTERDAY is out from Solaris Books, and distributed by Simon & Schuster. I wrote it with my sister, the historian Rachel Hope Cleves, under the joint pseudonym R.A. Sinn.

It’s a time-travel sci fi story with a whole lot of themes that will be quite familiar to the AoIR crowd. It’s also got an LGBTQ romance subplot. Publishers Weekly gave us a starred review, and we got really positive advance reviews in Scientific American and Library Journal.

It’s available in paper, ebook, and audiobook. More info is available here:
https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/A-Second-Chance-for-Yesterday/R-A-Sinn/9781786188274

I really hope you’ll enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it.

Thanks!

Aram
(apologies for cross-posting)