[Air-L] Extended Deadline for 'AI-Experiences & Public Safety' Symposium Abstracts

Majsa Storbeck storbeck at law.eur.nl
Mon Jan 15 06:31:44 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

In recognition of many busy schedules, we have decided to extend the deadline for abstract submissions for the our symposium on ‘AI-Experiences and Public Safety’. You now have until this Thursday (18/1), 12PM, to submit your abstracts.

We're excited to announce that our list of confirmed speakers includes esteemed experts such as Pete Fussey from the University of Essex and Antoinette Rouvroy from the FNRS European University Institute.

Moreover, a selection of the presented papers will be considered for publication in the European Journal of Policing Studies, offering an excellent opportunity for scholars to contribute to this field.

For more details about the symposium and submission guidelines, please visit our website: https://www.eur.nl/en/news/call-abstracts-ai-experiences-and-public-safety/

All the best and looking forward to seeing you in Rotterdam!

Dutch Surveillance Studies
Erasmus University
@NLSurvStudies