[Air-L] Call for Registrations: 2024 UNESCO GEM Report on Technology in Education Consultation (South Asia)

Dhanyashri Kamalakannan drdhanyashri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 05:40:32 PST 2024

Dear AoIR member,

Greetings to you!

The Pranava Institute <https://www.pranavainstitute.com/> is hosting the
Regional Consultation for South Asia for the UNESCO 2024 GEM Report in
January 2024. We're inviting participants and youth leaders to a
consultation event in South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal,
Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan & British Indian Ocean Territory),
focusing on the role of technology in education.

The 2024 Global Education Monitoring Report by UNESCO explores how
technology impacts education globally. *The Pranava Institute, UNESCO, and
Restless Development are organising a consultation with the aim to foster a
dynamic exchange of ideas* which will inform the UNESCO GEM Youth report
2024 on the role of technology in education. Join us to discuss the
question: "Technology in Education - on whose terms?".

We are inviting participants and youth leaders (age : 18-35 years) to a
virtual consultation event in South Asia to share their insights.
Participants will receive a certificate from UNESCO, and have the
opportunity to share their quote and photo. More information can be found
here
<https://www.pranavainstitute.com/post/call-for-registrations-open-south-asian-consultation-for-the-2024-unesco-gem-report-on-technology-i>
.

*Date: 18th January 2024Time: 19:00 - 20:30 (GMT+5:30)Venue: Online - Zoom
(link to be shared with confirmed participants)Registration link: *
https://forms.gle/dEWjuP3RYfGnZPp4A

*Are you part of an organization?**We invite you to nominate 3-5
individuals from your organisation between the age of 18- 35 years to
participate in the consultation and provide valuable inputs.*
Kindly *send us your nominations by 13th January 2024 to
titiksha at pranavainstitute.com <titiksha at pranavainstitute.com> *, and do not
hesitate to contact us for any further information. The participants are
requested to fill the registration form (link provided above), so please
ensure the nominees are registered.

We look forward to your active participation in this endeavour to ensure
youth voices inform policymaking on education and technology.

--
Best Regards,
Dhanyashri