[Air-L] Examples of digital citizenship and (media)literacy guides and projects

Sara Leila Margaret Davis sara.davis at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Jan 11 12:33:08 PST 2024

Hello colleagues,

Just catching up with this thread, and wanted to share that at University
of Warwick, we are in the process of developing a digital empowerment hub
with a repository of digital literacy and rights training materials and
courses, especially for civil society and advocacy groups.

We plan to launch the hub in mid-2024 and will share an update when it's
ready - and invite colleagues on this list to share any trainings and
resources that you want to share for the repository. Of course, we will
credit and link as needed.

The GNP+ Digital Literacy 101 toolkit
<https://gnpplus.net/resource/digital-literacy-101/> may also be of
interest to those working with communities living with or affected by HIV.

Relatedly, we are working on a narrative review of digital literacy as well.

On the digital empowerment hub - please contact Franco Serra, in copy here.
Javier Guerrero-Castro and Bernard Koomson are working on the narrative
review, also in copy.

Hope this is helpful
best
Meg Davis
Professor, Digital Health and Rights
<https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/research/digital-health-rights>
Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies
University of Warwick

--
*Sara (Meg) Davis, Ph.D.*
*Research Associate, *Global Governance Centre, Geneva Graduate Institute