[Air-L] Methodology recommendations for platform analysis

Nicole W nicole.kt.winchester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:45:56 PST 2024

Hi Jacob,

There's been a lot of great options offered - I don't think anyone has
mentioned platform historiography yet, which I'm finding pretty interesting
and useful:

Helmond, Anne & van der Vlist, Fernando. (2019). Social Media and Platform
Historiography: Challenges and Opportunities. TMG Journal for Media
History. 22. 6–34. 10.18146/tmg.434.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337144289_Social_Media_and_Platform_Historiography_Challenges_and_Opportunities

Nicole.
Nicole K Toivonen Winchester (she/her/any/all)
PhD Student, Science & Technology Studies
Faculty of Graduate Studies, York University
nicole.kt winchester at gmail.com | nktw at yorku.ca
https://linktr.ee/nicolewinchester

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024, 9:07 a.m. Jacob Johanssen via Air-L <
air-l at listserv.aoir.org> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,

I am looking for recommendations for qualitative methods / approaches to