[Air-L] Methodology recommendations for platform analysis

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pj-gloviczki at wiu.edu
Fri Jan 5 11:38:05 PST 2024

Hi, Jacob,

Andre gives some great suggestions.

My books, Mediated Narration in the Digital Age (Nebraska, 2021) and
Journalism and Memorialization in the Age of Social Media (Palgrave, 2015),
might be helpful, especially if the Case Study Research Strategy is one of
your methodological approaches.

Hope this helps, Peter

[image: email graphic] <http://www.wiu.edu/>
*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*Professor and Chairperson
Department of Broadcasting and Journalism
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455
309-298-2623 (office)
Schedule a meeting via Calendly: