[Air-L] Protocols/Policies for Politicians on Social Media across Countries

Behrooz Rasuli rasuli9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 03:14:24 PST 2024

Dear AIR-L Members,

I am writing to solicit your expertise on a research project exploring the
regulations and protocols governing how politicians utilize social media
platforms across different countries.
A friend of mine is currently conducting a content analysis on this topic
and asked me for a database or website collecting these protocols/policies.

He wants to know whether countries have established protocols or policies
specifically concerning the use of social media by governmental bodies,
governmental institutions, and government-affiliated members (including
congress members, governors, etc). For example, which platform they can use
or what content they can share, as a governmental representative.

If your country has established protocols or policies related to this
topic, we would be incredibly grateful if you could share any relevant
information or resources (e.g. links to official documents or government
websites outlining these protocols).

Sincerely,
Behrooz

--