[Air-L] Bristol Digital Futures Institute (Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer) - deadline tomorrow

Cornel Sandvoss c.sandvoss at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 04:51:42 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

It will have been a hectic month for most, maybe all, of us, so I just wanted to follow up on my colleagues' messages at the beginning of January to remind you of the upcoming deadline (end of Sunday, 4th February) for the below four posts at the Bristol Digital Futures Institutes.

If you are working broadly in the field of digital media and/or media and communication research, cultural studies, media studies or social anthropology I wanted to highlight that there are opportunities for you to find your home department in the School of Arts which includes the departments of anthropology, philosophy, film and television, music and theatre (if you have any last minute questions on this, just drop me a line).

Details are below:

Professor in Digital Futures<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?nPostingId=163034&nPostingTargetId=332196&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&languageSelect=UK&mask=newuobext> [x1 post]

Lecturer in Digital Futures<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?nPostingId=163037&nPostingTargetId=332219&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&languageSelect=UK&mask=newuobext> [x2 post]

Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Digital Futures and AI<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?jobId=332044&jobTitle=Senior%20Lecturer%2FAssociate%20Professor%20in%20Digital%20Futures%20and%20AI> [x1 post]

Thank you!

All Best,

Cornel

Cornel Sandvoss