[Air-L] Doctoral Researchers, Digital Social Services, Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of Social Services (DocSoc360°), University of Jyväskylä, FINLAND

Taipale, Sakari sakari.taipale at jyu.fi
Mon Apr 22 08:01:26 PDT 2024

University of Jyväskylä (Finland) is seeking to recruit 6 Doctoral Researchers/PhD students to conduct their studies as part of the DocSoc360° Doctoral Pilot Programme, launched by a network of Finnish universities.

Candidates interested in writing their dissertation on any topical issue related to digital social services could carry out their studies under my supervision. These 3-year positions are fully salaried.

The deadline for applications is 17 May 2024.

Read more: https://ats.talentadore.com/apply/doctoral-education-pilot-six-doctoral-researchers-interdisciplinary-doctoral-school-of-social-services-docsoc360deg/mBqPy7?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1rOabgNlRwfVrww6JgNp9WQYKfav77ilN_Qb21VIQcpm78de3I-woLnd8_aem_AToloZMubhWgDOIBwgO5F1bSfbGdpGY4PDKcGXqx8hdceJEPbFGN2KYoVcvKCuP1buDe2iZv6NTiGTqVz9xC7Iui

Best wishes,

Sakari Taipale, Ph.D.
Professor of Social and Public Policy
Research Group Leader of CoEAge Care
Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
JYU. MAKING SCIENCE SOCIAL.
#JYUnity #JYUnique #JYUWell