[Air-L] New journal - Dialogues on Digital Society

Kylie Jarrett Kylie.Jarrett at mu.ie
Thu Apr 4 06:28:24 PDT 2024

Hi all,
For those who may have missed the announcement a while back, Dialogues on Digital Society is a new journal focused on showcasing leading edge, substantial interventions related to all things digital.

Interdisciplinary and international in its scope, DDS works through a dialogues format with each accepted paper subject to peer commentary and a response from the author. Papers are up to 12,000 words allowing scope for the development of leading-edge propositions about how to understand or interrogate the digitalisation of our world.

The journal will also offer forums for books and cultural artefacts related to the digital, allowing for a broad engagement with digital research.

More details of the journal - and submission information - can be found here:https://journals.sagepub.com/home/DDS

I would love to see papers from the AoIR community so please do consider submitting your field changing insights.

Thanks,

Dr. Kylie Jarrett

Associate Professor

MA Coordinator

Department of Media Studies

Maynooth University,

Maynooth,

Co. Kildare

Ireland

Editor-in-chief: Dialogues on Digital Society

Author: Digital Labor (Polity 2022);

Feminism, Labour, and D​​​igital Media: The Digital Housewife (Routledge 2016)
Co-author: NSFW: Sex, Humor and Risk in Social Media (MIT Press 2019)
Google and the Culture of Search (Routledge 2013)