[Air-L] Recommendations for graphic free software

N M-F n.mauroflude at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:55:08 PDT 2023

Dear Telma
Regarding your request for recommendations for free graphic software along
with Scribus, I recommend Inkscape, a Free and open source vector graphics
editor.
The software is cross-platform on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows operating
systems https://inkscape.org/

Figma (and the like ) are substandard for many reasons, they also require
an abundance of digital storage and processing power that has caused an
explosion in wastefulness,
which shows in things like ridiculous hardware requirements for computing
even the most trivial tasks.

Regards
Nancy Mauro-Flude

--