[Air-L] Reference recommendation for labor platform app-worker interaction

Luke Munn luke.munn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:15:27 PDT 2023

Kia ora / Hi SuMin,

I've got a paper-in-progress touching on many of the themes you raised.

"The Platform in Your Head: Conceptualizing the Subjectivity of Platform
Labor."

This essentially synthesizes a wide variety of platform labor research,
including work by Glavin and others highlighting mental/psychological
impacts, to explore the subjective experience of workers.

nga mihi / best,
Luke

Research Fellow, Digital Cultures & Societies, UQ