[Air-L] Recommendations for graphic free software

TELMA SUELI PINTO JOHNSON telma.johnson at ufjf.br
Thu Oct 26 16:21:36 PDT 2023

Hi Benjamin, Wells and Josir,

Thanks for the feedback and the tip from each one of you. My team and
I will try all the recommendations!

All the best,

Telma Sueli Pinto Johnson
Associate Professor
Head of Métodos Aplicados e Práticas Laboratoriais Department
Faculty of Communications
Federal University of Juiz de Fora (Minas Gerais, Brazil)
<telma.johnson at ufjf.br)