[Air-L] Still openings in tomorrow afternoon's undergraduate teaching pre-conference workshop

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:37:59 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I’ve had a few people contact me to let me know that, due to traveling or scheduling issues, they won’t be able to attend the undergraduate teaching pre-conference workshop tomorrow afternoon. So we definitely have openings. If you might be interested in joining us, please let Association Coordinator Michelle know at ac at aoir.org <mailto:ac at aoir.org> so that she can add you. If you registered and haven’t yet added your info to the Google doc for the workshop – either because you didn’t see the I shared the doc with you or because you added after I shared the link with participants – please do so. This is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CZHIen3d757pdPJ2bLn4W2YYw460pxNbfsGBB9uz9dU/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CZHIen3d757pdPJ2bLn4W2YYw460pxNbfsGBB9uz9dU/edit?usp=sharing>. Kelly and I hope to see as many of you as possible tomorrow afternoon at Temple!

Holly Kruse, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Communications
Rogers State University