[Air-L] Associate senior lecturer vacancy in Digital Cultures at Lund University, Sweden

Åsa Lundgren asa.lundgren at kultur.lu.se
Thu Dec 7 02:36:48 PST 2023

Lund University invites applications for a very favorable position as Associate senior lecturer in Digital Cultures. Four years of research and possibility to apply for promotion to permanent employment as a senior lecturer thereafter. In addition, the person hired will be nominated by Lund University's Vice-Chancellor for one of Sweden's finest research grants Wallenberg Academy Fellows and receive additional benefits.

What we offer the successful candidate
Those who want to become research leaders of tomorrow in basic research, through pioneering projects and research ideas, have the opportunity to start as an associate senior lecturer at Lund University. You develop your qualifications over a period of 4 years and may then be promoted to permanent employment as a senior lecturer and potentially a professor.

You will receive five weeks of training in teaching and learning in higher education and have the opportunity to learn Swedish through the University’s Swedish language courses for new international staff. We support you in your move to Sweden. If you have a family, they will find new contacts and support through Lund’s International Citizen Hub.

In Sweden and Europe there are many opportunities to obtain funding for pioneering research. Lund university will coach you in the art of grantsmanship. Our ambition is for you to be nominated in February 2025 as one of Lund university’s candidates for a Swedish programme of excellence for international researchers, the Wallenberg Academy Fellows (WAF). This programme is funded by one of the largest private funders of scientific research in Europe, the Wallenberg Foundations. If you are granted, Lund university will match the amount that the Wallenberg Foundations awards you.

Read more about the Wallenberg Academy Fellows programme here: https://kaw.wallenberg.org/en/calls/2025-nomination-wallenberg-academy-fellows-program

Contact
Anna Kvist, Faculty Coordinator, https://www.ht.lu.se/en/person/AnnaKvist
Johannes Persson, Dean, https://www.ht.lu.se/en/person/JohannesPersson

We look forward to receiving your application by 15 February 2024!

Here you will find links to the relevant advertisement in the Varbi recruitment system:https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:682046/

Åsa Lundgren
Communications officer
Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Lund University
LUX, Helgonavägen 3, Lund
Telephone: +46 46 222 41 02
www.kultur.lu.se/en<http://www.kultur.lu.se/en>
When you send emails to Lund University, we process your personal data in accordance with existing legislation. To find out more about the processing of your personal data, visit the Lund University website<https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/about/contact-us/processing-of-personal-data-at-lund-university>