[Air-L] fyi: Zoom claims right to use your sessions to train AI

Meryl Krieger merylkrieger7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 06:13:55 PDT 2023

Where this is already getting interesting - people go to meetings on Zoom
outside their institutions. I was at a webinar last week and was notified
after I got there that they'd (and, FYI, this was a US public university)
enabled the Zoom AI captioning feature.

J. Meryl Krieger, Ph.D.
*she/her/hers*
Senior Learning Designer, Arts & Sciences Online Learning, College of
Liberal and Professional Studies, University of Pennsylvania
Lecturer, College of Liberal and Professional Studies, University of
Pennsylvania
Senior Associate Faculty, Department of Sociology, Indiana University
Purdue University Indianapolis

http://www.linkedin.com/in/merylkrieger
http://upenn.academia.edu/merylkrieger