[Air-L] Join the Waitlist for Community+Coffee: Spotlight on Identity-Affirming Youth Spaces in the Connected Wellbeing Impact Studio

Cindy Hau cindy at clalliance.org
Mon Aug 7 15:02:16 PDT 2023

<https://connectedwellbeing.org>

[image: August Event] Community+Coffee: Spotlight on Identity-Affirming
Youth Spaces in the Connected Wellbeing Impact Studio
<https://connectedlearning.news/AugCC-list>

Equity-oriented and asset-based approaches are central to connected
wellbeing. Join us for a roundtable discussion with experts experienced at
collaborating with diverse youth to build intergenerational coalitions that
are connected and responsive to culture and community.
August 28, 2023 1:00pm – 2:30pm Eastern / 10:00 – 11:30 am Pacific

This is a special community gathering hosted by the Connected Wellbeing
Coalition, focused on the innovative teams in our Impact Studio. Chat with
the teams, get inspired by their work, and compare notes on how you
approach similar work.

These events have limited capacity, so sign up for the waitlist here
<https://connectedlearning.news/AugCC-ListservWaitlist> *before it closes
on August 23rd!* We will contact you if space opens up for you.
About the Connected Wellbeing Initiative *The Connected Wellbeing
Initiative* brings together researchers, designers, educators, and funders
to accelerate youth and community-powered innovations for fostering
wellbeing in a digitally connected world. We build shared approaches and
purpose through an Impact Studio for innovators, and free Workshops to
build capacity and community.

View Our Events Calendar <https://connectedwellbeing.org/events/>
Missed our June workshop, *Growing Partnerships and Reach in the Connected
Wellbeing Ecosystem*? View the recording, available now on Youtube
<https://youtu.be/g5k6RJFsJ8Q>. <https://clalliance.org.>