[Air-L] Job - PDRA (0.6 FTE), Online Civic Culture Centre, Communication and Media, Loughborough University

Andrew Chadwick A.Chadwick at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 03:59:23 PDT 2023

Colleagues,

We have a new opening here at Loughborough for a postdoc on the Leverhulme-funded Everyday Misinformation Project. It’s a part-time role (three days a week) for about six months from mid-September. The role would suit a researcher with a recently-awarded PhD. In formal terms this is not a remote working position, but we can be flexible in accommodating the appointee’s desired working arrangements.

Here is a link to the job advertisement:

https://vacancies.lboro.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=142273Roxj&WVID=5913100PrZ&LANG=USA

If that link expires, the notice can be found by going to this page and doing a simple search here:

https://vacancies.lboro.ac.uk<https://vacancies.lboro.ac.uk/>

The deadline is **August 11**

Please feel free to circulate this notice. Many thanks in advance!

Yours,

Andy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Professor Andrew Chadwick PhD, FRSA, FAcSS
Professor of Political Communication,
Director, Online Civic Culture Centre<https://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/online-civic-culture-centre/> (O3C<https://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/online-civic-culture-centre/>),
Department of Communication and Media<https://www.lboro.ac.uk/subjects/communication-media/>,
Loughborough University,
Loughborough,
Leicestershire,
United Kingdom.
Website<https://www.andrewchadwick.com/>
PI: Everyday Misinformation Project<https://www.everyday-mis.info/>
Editor: Oxford Studies in Digital Politics<https://global.oup.com/academic/content/series/o/oxford-studies-in-digital-politics-osdp/?view=Standard&sortField=8%0D%0A%09%09%09%09&resultsPerPage=100%0D%0A%09%09%09%09&start=0&lang=en&cc=us>
I never expect you to read or reply outside of your chosen working hours.