[Air-L] Guest lecturers wanted

Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer stephan at internetsoziologie.at
Tue May 24 05:55:29 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Our university is growing, and therefore we are looking for more guest
lecturers for our international study programs (graduate students).
Specifically, for the winter semester (in our case: September to March),
we are searching for people for the following subjects:

Digital Entrepreneurship
Digital Economy
Business Ethics
Organization Management
Case Study II (Entrepreneurship)
E-Commerce

All subjects are located in the Digital Management Master's Program
(M.A.). Although we are working in Berlin, and you can teach on-site if
you want, teaching via Zoom is possible, so you can teach from wherever
you'd like to teach.

If you are interested in details, don't hesitate to get in touch with
me. Ideally, interested colleagues would like to teach weekly (but a few
blocks are also possible) and speak excellent English. German language
skills are NOT required.

Best regards

Stephan G. Humer

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer
Internet Sociologist

Director, Internet Sociology Department, Hochschule Fresenius Berlin
Chief Research Officer, Hochschule Fresenius Berlin
Founding Chairman (2013-2021), Coordinator Advanced Research, NTF e.V.
Member, Research Cluster of Excellence on Terrorism/Extremism (MOTRA)

Tel. (DE/EU): +49 (0)157/58064165
Phone (US): (213) 267-0214
Website: www.humer.de
Twitter: @netsociology