[Air-L] private sector access to public sector data in Scotland - evidence and CfP

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:19:31 PDT 2022

Hello,

I have been helping US federal agencies sort public comments for 22 years.
We built tools for redaction, FOIA, and related tasks. Some may be
relevant.

For 12 years academics have used these tools for public data analysis,
including survey datasets with large volumes of unstructured text data,
email e-discovery, and Twitter analytics.

Plus my grandparents were Scottish immigrants to Canada so we should talk!

Stu

--

Dr. Stuart ShulmanU.S. Soccer Federation C-Licensed Coach