[Air-L] Influencer Ethnography Research Lab's report <Platformed Creator Discourse in Chinese Markets>

Jin Lee ljin8788 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:55:01 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of Influencer Ethnography Research Lab [IERLab], an
interdisciplinary and international group of social scientists who study
the socio-cultural impact of Influencers, I'm excited to share our recent
Open Access report here that might be of interest to you.

   - *Platformed Creator Discourse in Chinese Markets *(Curated and
   Authored by Crystal Abidin & Jia Guo, 2023) <
   https://ierlab.com/platformed-creator-discourse-chinese/>
      - analyses creator discourses on popular social media platforms in
      various cultural and language markets, to explore how platforms impact
      people’s understanding of the ‘creator’ in different contexts
      - particularly focuses on Chinese markets by studying six Chinese
      platforms.
      - We recommend this report to researchers, students, and the general
      public who are interested in Chinese platforms and social media
industries
      in China.

You can find more about IERLab's work; please visit our website <
https://ierlab.com/> and our socials <https://twitter.com/IERLab_tw>, <
https://www.instagram.com/ierlab_ig/>.

Best,
Jin
--
Jin Lee, PhD
Research Fellow, Internet Studies, Curtin University & ARC Centre of