[Air-L] book launch China as a Double-Bind Regulatory State

马爱芳 2206389635 at pku.edu.cn
Tue Mar 12 01:58:00 PDT 2024

Dear All,

Apologize for the cross-posting.

I am delighted to announce the publication of my book with Palgrave Macmillan China as a Double-Bind Regulatory State: How Internet Regulators' Predicament Produces Regulatees' Autonomy. https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-99-8857-0

I am grateful if you can spread this message within your network and also suggest this book title to the library of your university.

With all my best wishes,

Dr. Aifang Ma

Boya postdoctoral scholar and Lecturer, School of Journalism and Communication, Peking University

Associated Researcher, Sciences Po Paris

2024 CyberBRICS Fellowship Programme, Rio de Janeiro