[Air-L] Mastering Gephi for Network Analysis and Visualization

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 04:00:00 PST 2024

Dear researchers,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to invite you to an upcoming
*webinar* that I am hosting on *Mastering Gephi for Network Analysis and
Visualization*
<https://www.eventbrite.it/e/mastering-gephi-for-network-analysis-and-visualization-tickets-855278189087?aff=oddtdtcreator>.
I believe this session will be highly beneficial for you in your research
endeavors.

Gephi <http://www.gephi.org> is a powerful tool for *social network
analysis*, community detection, and influencer identification. Whether you
are new to the field or a seasoned researcher, this workshop is designed to
provide you with practical insights and techniques for leveraging Gephi's
capabilities.

*The webinar will take place on 🗓️ Tuesday, March 12, 2024, from 7:00 to
9:00 PM (CET*), and will be held online.

During the session, we will cover the following topics:

   - An in-depth look at Social Network Analysis
   - Techniques for data conversion and understanding main supported file
   formats
   - How to manipulate attributes, filters, and ranking for enhanced
   visualization
   - Exploring plugins and layouts for a tailored view

Please note that space for the webinar is limited, so I encourage you to
register as soon as possible to secure your spot. You can register for the
event using the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.it/e/mastering-gephi-for-network-analysis-and-visualization-tickets-855278189087?aff=oddtdtcreator
<https://www.eventbrite.it/e/mastering-gephi-for-network-analysis-and-visualization-tickets-855278189087?aff=oddtdtcreator>

The webinar will be conducted in English. I am excited to share my
knowledge and expertise with you, and I hope that you will be able to join
us for this informative and engaging webinar.

*Please apply the discount code AIRONLY to enroll with a 10% discount.*Unable
to attend online events but still wish to enhance your skills at your own
pace? Explore our *online learning modules*
<https://alessandrozonin.gumroad.com/>, available to you at a special
discounted price.

I hope to e-meet you soon.

Cheers