[Air-L] OSoMe Awesome Speakers returns February 8th [full schedule included]

Watkins, Caitlin caiwatki at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 31 07:54:13 PST 2024

Happy New Year/Spring semester everyone (and my apologies if you see this message multiple times due to cross-posting)!

We’re excited to announce that OSoMe Awesome Speakers will pick back up next week! As a reminder, the zoom link is different for all speakers so be sure to register for each event at osome.iu.edu/events/speaker-series<https://osome.iu.edu/events/speaker-series>. All talks will be at 12pm ET. This semester you can hear from:

  *   February 8th – David Lazer, Northeastern University
  *   February 29th – David Broniatowski, George Washington University
  *   March 6th – David Rand, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  *   March 20th – Sandra González-Bailón, University of Pennsylvania
  *   March 28th – Andrew Guess, Princeton University
  *   April 4th – Kate Starbird, University of Washington

We’re looking forward to another great series of talks and hope to see y’all there!

Best,
Caitlin

Caitlin Watkins
Executive Director