[Air-L] Difficult conversations

Dr. Nellie Deutsch nellie.muller.deutsch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:48:40 PST 2024

Greetings,

I will be unsubscribing because of the emotional non-professional nature of
the posts because I didn't sign up for this.

Warm wishes,
Dr. Nellie Deutsch <http://goo.gl/7BgeKM>
[image: YouTube Icon Small Circle] <https://youtube.com/c/nelliedeutsch>[image:
Facebook Icon Small Circle] <https://facebook.com/drnelliedeutsch>[image: