[Air-L] Difficult Discussion: What's Missing -- Digest, Vol 234, Issue 29

Ben-Collins Ndinojuo becoolholly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:05:32 PST 2024

Based on the comments of Marcela, until a state is created, Hamas is free
to kill as many Israelis as they can, and Israel has no rights whatsoever
to defend it's citizens.

Ndinojuo, Ben-Collins Emeka
BA, MA, PhD
Faculty of Humanities
Department of Linguistics and Communication Studies,
University of Port Harcourt.
Nigeria.
Researchgate -     https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ben_Collins_Ndinojuo
Google Scholar -