[Air-L] The difficult conversation we don't seem to be having

Ayelet Baram-Tsabari ayelet at technion.ac.il
Wed Jan 24 05:55:24 PST 2024

Hello Sky,
While I appreciate your contribution to the discussion, here in Israel, we do not believe in the harassment of individuals during academic discussions.
I view this discussion as important, but if you are unable to communicate in a professional manner, might I suggest that you have someone else review your emails before you send them?
I also ask those involved in the discussion to look up the definition of ‘genocide’ before they use the term and to review the actions of their own governments to previous terror attacks.
Finally, I suggest that Europeans who live in glass houses on Aboriginal land would be a little less enthusiastic about throwing stones.
Best,
Prof. Ayelet Baram-Tsabari