[Air-L] Open Access: Public and Their Platforms, Epigenetics and Responsibility, Nurturing EDI and DataPublics

Bahar Celik Muller bahar.muller at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 01:58:21 PST 2024

***Apologies for cross-posting***​

We are delighted to share our latest Open Access books in Science, Technology and Society:

  *
Nurturing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion - Support for Research Careers in Health and Biomedicine, By Aleksandra Thomson and Rachael Gooberman-Hill <https://policy.bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/nurturing-equality-diversity-and-inclusion>
  *
Epigenetics and Responsibility - Ethical Perspectives, Edited by Emma Moormann, Anna Smajdor and Daniela Cutas<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/epigenetics-and-responsibility>
  *
The Public and Their Platforms - Public Sociology in an Era of Social Media, By Mark Carrigan and Lambros Fatsis<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/the-public-and-their-platforms>
  *
DataPublics - The Construction of Publics in Datafied Democracies, Edited by Jannie Møller Hartley, Jannick Kirk Sørensen and David Mathieu<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/datapublics>

Please feel free to share these with students and colleagues.

Book give away
For a chance to get a free book of your choice from our website, sign up to our mailing list.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ61gEPipc8r5Fs7AVYTNT6lK_jQUXo64E86jwoAT4ehdFFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Publish with us
If you are looking to publish in this field and discuss your ideas for a new book, please email our editor paul.stevens at bristol.ac.uk. Open access options are available.

Please let me know if you would like further information.

Bahar Muller (she/her)

Marketing Executive

Keep up with all our news and get a discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

New this month

Luxury and Corruption<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/luxury-and-corruption?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature> by Tereza Østbø Kuldova, Jardar Østbø and Thomas Raymen

Bristol University Press Digital

Browse our free collections<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/page/free-content?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>, including decolonization and migration.

Our 2024 charity is War Child. Find out more and donate here<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/charity?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Telephone: +44 117 455 7330