[Air-L] South Pacific Nations online harms literature

Philippa Smith philippa.k.smith8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:04:01 PST 2024

Dear AOIR colleagues,

I'm searching for any literature - academic research, reports, papers,
books,  media articles, websites etc - that provide  me  with insights
about the current state of online harm in South Pacific nations.

I'm interested in identifying literature that can point to the extent of
online harm - whether cyberbullying or harassment, child exploitation and
abuse, scams, cybersecurity, mis/dis-information, etc.

But I would also be interested in finding out  more about what educational
or assistive resources might exist for individual countries such as Fiji,
Samoa, Tonga, Niue, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Tuvalu and Tokelau.

I look forward to your responses.

Many thanks,

Philippa

Dr. Philippa Smith