[Air-L] DLC+ - Digital Literary Cultures

Korecka, Magdalena magdalena.korecka at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 20 08:19:12 PST 2024

Dear list members,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are writing to share news of DLC+/Digital Literary Cultures, an open-access research resource and network of digital literature scholars. Previously known as Instasociety, we've decided to change our name to DLC+ to capture our focus on digital literary cultures broadly defined.

DLC+ aims to provide a platform for a host of topics. These are related to social media, digital culture, and literature as it adapts to emerging communications technologies and digital environments. What do we do?

  *   We manage an active reading list, which we think might be relevant for any scholars, artists, students and anyone else interested in the field: https://dlcplus.org/reading-list/
  *   We provide community resources for scholars working on these topics in an interdisciplinary manner, including a Slack channel where we informally share recommendations; meet-ups in monthly reading groups; and overall, creating a space for community.
  *   Interested people can join the network through a sign-up form on our website: https://dlcplus.org/join/

We are already looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Magdalena Elisabeth Korecka (Network Officer)