[Air-L] TikTok Cultures Research Network's OA report <A Retrospect on Young People and COVID-19 Discourse on TikTok>

Jin Lee ljin8788 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 22:02:01 PST 2024

Dear colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of TikTok Cultures Research Network [TCRN], a scholarly network
for academic resources and events about TikTok studies (founded in 2020),
I'm excited to share our recent Open Access report here that might be of
interest to you.

   - *A Retrospect on Young People and COVID-19 Discourse on TikTok (*Curated
   and Authored by Crystal Abidin & Naomi Robinson, 2023) <
   https://tiktokcultures.com/covid-19-report/>
      - This report is a summary of findings on pandemic-related discourses
      by young people on the short video platform
      - It is based on a series of projects undertaken by TCRN from 2019 to
      2023.

You can find more about TCRN's work; please visit our website <
https://tiktokcultures.com/> and our socials <
https://twitter.com/tiktokcultures>, <
https://www.instagram.com/tiktokcultures_ig/>.

If you have any questions about TCRN's recent projects and membership,
please direct your queries to <tiktokcultrues at gmail.com>

Best,
Jin
--
Jin Lee, PhD
Research Fellow, Internet Studies, Curtin University & ARC Centre of