[Air-L] Social Network Analysis: merging tradition with modern tools and methods

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:00:00 PST 2024

🗓️* Upcoming webinar. Thu, Feb 22 · 7 - 9pm CET*

👉 In an age where technology is evolving at a rapid pace, the tools and
methodologies we use to understand and interpret the vast digital landscape
are crucial. Traditional ways of analyzing social interactions with the
lenses of network analysis are being complemented—and in some cases,
replaced—by innovative approaches.

📘 This webinar aims to bridge the gap between traditional and cutting-edge
methodologies. We will dive deep into online conversation analysis,
spotlighting the synergy of *social media scraping*, *generative AI tools*
like ChatGPT, and the comprehensive capabilities of *Gephi* for *network*
*visualization*.

🔗 Enroll Here:
https://www.eventbrite.it/e/social-network-analysis-merging-tradition-with-modern-tools-and-methods-tickets-837547486077

*Please apply the discount code AIRONLY to enroll with a 10% discount. I
hope to e-meet you soon.*
Hurry up because the seats are limited!

Cheers

--