[Air-L] Two digital education lectureships at the University of Manchester

Mark Carrigan mark at markcarrigan.net
Mon Feb 19 01:59:19 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

Our digital education group at the University of Manchester is recruiting
for two permanent teaching & research lectureships:

*Lecturer in Generative AI for Education:*
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/Job/JobDetail?JobId=28153

*Lecturer in Digital Education: *
https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/Job/JobDetail?JobId=28151

The deadline is March 18th for both of the posts.

We’re a growing team with a successful masters programme (f2f & online) and
a research group which was established a couple of years ago. It’s a really
vibrant interdisciplinary community to work within, with areas of expertise
including digital sustainability, generative AI and personalised learning.

Cheers,
Mark

markcarrigan.net <http://www.markcarrigan.net/> | @theplatformuni
<http://www.twitter.com/theplatformuni/>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-c-516017123/> | Soundcloud
<https://soundcloud.com/mark-carrigan> | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCflmX41wlvtXPIhy51Wfonw/videos> | Recent
publications <https://manchester.padlet.org/j04936mc/jbob1uin0weo43dh>

*I occasionally send e-mail outside of normal hours as my preferred way of
balancing multiple commitments. Please don't feel obligated to respond to
this e-mail until your own working hours have resumed. *