[Air-L] Protocols/Policies for Politicians on Social Media across Countries

Behrooz Rasuli rasuli9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:25:53 PST 2024

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for the informative email about the EU's Political Advertising
Regulation. I appreciate you bringing this to the attention and providing
the link to the draft agreement.

Thank you again for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Behrooz

--
*Behrooz Rasuli*
​
Ph.D. in LIS
*Department of **Library & Information Science*
*Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology
<http://irandoc.ac.ir/irandoc-english/irandoc-english.html>*
irandoc.ac.ir/u/b-rasuli
*Skype: rasuli99*