[Air-L] IEEE CITS 2024, Girona, Spain in July 17-19, 2024 (Hybrid conference)

Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou eirini at unm.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:09:24 PDT 2024

[We apologize if you receive multiple times this CFP message.]

Due to numerous requests from potential authors, in order to accommodate a large number of attendees in CITS 2024, we are offering the option for either physical presence or virtual participation. We will be happy to see all authors manage to attend; we know that special circumstances are best handled by having flexible options. Please consider to contribute and submit your original research results to CITS 2024.

Dear colleague-

It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend and submit papers to the 2024 International Conference on Computer, Information and Telecommunication Systems (CITS 2024), July 17-19, 2024, Girona, Spain. CITS 2024, technically sponsored by IEEE Communication Society, is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results in all areas of Computer, Information, and Telecommunication Systems. The conference will feature tutorials, technical paper presentations and distinguished keynote speeches. Further details are in the following link:

https://cits.udg.edu/

*** All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore digital library covered by Scopus and EI indexing. Selected extended versions of accepted papers will be published in special issue(s)/Section(s) of Scholarly journals.

Invited session, workshop, tutorial proposals: April 15, 2024

Paper submission: April 15, 2024

Author notification: June 5, 2024

Camera-ready paper submission: June 19, 2024

*How to submit my paper to CITS 2024?

https://cits.udg.edu/#submission

*Where to submit my paper to CITS 2024 at EDAS?

https://edas.info/N31609

We look forward to your participation in IEEE CITS 2024 and seeing you in Girona, Spain.

Mohammad S. Obaidat, Jose L. Marzo, Pere Vilà, Kuei-Fang (Leila) Hsiao, Petros Nicopolitidis and Yu Guo,

IEEE CITS 2024 Organizers

2024 International Conference on Computer, Information and Telecommunication Systems

https://cits.udg.edu/

July 17-19, 2024, Girona, Spain

Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou, Associate Professor

Computer Engineering Chair

Director of Recruiting and Admissions

University of New Mexico Albuquerque, NM, 87131

Office: 326B

Tel.: (505)-277-5501

Email: eirini at unm.edu<mailto:eirini at unm.edu>

Website: PROTON Lab<http://ece-research.unm.edu/tsiropoulou/index.html>

PROTON Lab’s News: @Tsiropoulou_EE<https://twitter.com/Tsiropoulou_EE>

“Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach.” ~ Aristotle