[Air-L] My ebook is out: 2024 digital politics guide

Colin Delany cpd at his.com
Fri Apr 26 09:32:37 PDT 2024

Hi folks, the 2024 edition of my comprehensive guide to using the internet for politics and advocacy is now live! "How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections" provides a detailed introduction to the field of digital politics, covering both the big picture questions and the nuts and bolts of trying to persuade people and turn out votes online. Previous editions have been used in university classes in several countries.

The book's available at Epolitics.com as a PDF and in the Amazon Kindle store, and you can find the download links at:
http://www.epolitics.com/winning/

If you'd like to check it out before using it in a class, I'm happy to send a review copy. The book includes 18 substantive chapters covering everything from advertising to AI, and for reference the PDF version is about 150 pages. It's illustrated with examples from the field, including social media posts, fundraising emails and more.

I'll be publishing excerpts (including the Big Trends article) in the weeks to come, and I'll share those links as well when they're ready. Let me know if you're interested in using the book as a resource, and please share the link with colleagues who may be interested. Thank you!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
Twitter/Threads: @epolitics