[Air-L] 2 postdoc & 2 phd positions, ALGOFOLK project, University of Bergen

Gabriele de Seta notsaved at live.com
Thu Apr 18 06:35:41 PDT 2024

Hello,

some positions that might be of interest to people on this list.

I am hiring two postdoctoral researchers and two phd researchers to work on my project ALGOFOLK (Algorithmic folklore: The mutual shaping of vernacular creativity and automation) at the University of Bergen. These are 3-year and 4-year full-time positions embedded within a generously funded research project working at the intersection of digital sociology/anthropology, critical AI studies, STS, and digital humanities. I am looking to hire people with a background in social sciences and humanities, an interest in the social life of technology, and a global outlook, as well as documented experience with ethnographic and digital humanities methods.

The deadline is May 7th, and I encourage anyone who might be interested to get in touch with me for more details on the project.

Postdocs: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/261664/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-digital-culture-2-positions
PhDs: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/261652/phd-research-fellowship-in-digital-culture-2-positions

best,
Gabriele de Seta