[Air-L] Join us in this workshop about video games and work in Latin America

ivan flores ivanfloresobregon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:26:41 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing this invitation to participate in a workshop on video games
and work in Latin America, which will take place in Guadalajara, Mexico
in July of this year. We are looking for researchers who have conducted
studies with video gamers or employees in the industry.

We hope that this space will help us discuss our findings and challenges
in the field with the aim of building and strengthening bonds to
collaborate in the future. You can present in either English or Spanish,
and participation can be in person or online.

I'm sharing the link where you can find more information:

https://relatamevj.wordpress.com/2024/04/11/workshop-para-digra-2024/

-iván

PhD in Anthropological Sciences

Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla, México.

https://bento.me/iv-an