[Air-L] Digital Methods Summer School at the University of Manchester

Lukasz Szulc lukasz.szulc at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 11 06:53:43 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to participate in the Digital Methods Summer School which we organize at the University of Manchester in the UK between 1st and 5th July 2024 (in person only).

It is an introductory course for anyone who would like to explore the benefits and limitations of innovative digital tools for analyzing a diverse range of data in humanities and social sciences. The participants will learn about mobile, geospatial and operational methods, algorithmic ethnography, text mining and data visualization, and they will reflect on pressing ethical questions arising when employing digital methods.

For more information, please visit: https://new.express.adobe.com/webpage/PwU96KcXSNB3l or email me at lukasz.szulc at manchester.ac.uk

We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of bursaries for the applicants and the deadline to apply for them is the 22nd of April.

Very best,
Łukasz

Dr Łukasz Szulc<https://research.manchester.ac.uk/en/persons/%C5%82ukasz-szulc> (he/him)

Senior Lecturer in Digital Media and Culture

School of Arts, Languages and Cultures

University of Manchester

UNITED KINGDOM

RECENT PUBLICATIONS