[Air-L] Learn to analyze Social Media Data with ChatGPT and other Generative AI Tools - Webinar on April 16th

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 03:29:33 PDT 2024

Dear Association of Internet Researcher Members,
I'm thrilled to invite you to an *upcoming webinar on leveraging ChatGPT
and other generative AI tools for social media data analysis*.

During this webinar, we'll cover a range of topics related to social media
data analysis with generative AI tools, including:

👉 Extracting social media data via web scraping
👉 What is generative AI and its applications for social media analysis
👉 Prompt design for generative AI tools
👉 Social media text analysis with generative AI tools
👉 Topic modeling of social conversations
👉 Extracting key insights from social media data
👉 Generating short articles to showcase social media analysis results

*Details and enrolments here:*🗓️ Tuesday, April 16, 2024 from 19:00 to
21:00 (CEST)

https://www.eventbrite.it/e/turning-social-media-data-into-actionable-insights-with-chatgpt-tickets-876498579847

*Please apply the discount code AIRONLY to enroll with a 10% discount.*
I hope to e-meet you soon.

--
Alessandro Zonin
Digital Data Stories <https://digitaldatastories.it> | Socioviz