[Air-L] CFP - Internet Society Foundation Research Grant

Upasana Hembram hembram at isocfoundation.org
Tue Apr 2 05:09:28 PDT 2024

Greetings from the Internet Society Foundation! We would like to invite the AoIR community to submit proposals for the Research grant program.

Here is the full CfP:

Internet Society Foundation is proud to announce the opening of its 2024 application cycle for the Research grant program. This program offers grants of up to USD $500,000 to support researchers worldwide examining the future and sustainability of the Internet.

Independent researchers, non-profit organizations and public research institutions worldwide are invited to submit proposals that explore the following thematic areas:
* A Trustworthy Internet
* Decolonizing the Internet
* Greening the Internet
* The Internet Economy

Independent researchers may receive up to USD $200,000, while organisations and institutions can receive up to USD $500,000.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Call opens: April 2nd, 2024
Application window closes: May 14th, 2024 at 2100 UTC

The Internet Society Foundation is committed to open access research, and all funded projects must be published and freely available to the public. Applications from underrepresented groups in the research community are strongly encouraged.

You can learn more and apply at https://isoc.pub/ResearchGrant

We look forward to reading your proposals!

Upasana Hembram
Associate Program Officer
Internet Society Foundation