[Air-L] PhD Positions Available for Spring 2024 -- Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico

Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou eirini at unm.edu
Tue Sep 19 09:56:01 PDT 2023

PhD Positions Available for Spring 2024 -- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico

We are pleased to announce three fully funded PhD positions within our dynamic research group<http://ece-research.unm.edu/tsiropoulou/Home.html>, starting in Spring 2024.
We invite applications from exceptional candidates who are eager to contribute to cutting-edge research at the intersection of wireless networks, cybersecurity, smart grid systems, and artificial intelligence.

Qualifications:

  1.  Strong Mathematical Background: Ideal candidates should possess a solid foundation in mathematics to excel in our research endeavors.
  2.  Proficiency in Python and Machine Learning: We are seeking individuals with demonstrated expertise in Python programming and machine learning techniques.
  3.  Linux Proficiency: Comfort with Linux environments is essential for research in our group.

As a member of our research team, you will have the opportunity to engage in pioneering work addressing fundamental challenges. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in shaping the future landscape of wireless networks (including the evolution beyond 6G), smart grid systems, and applications of artificial intelligence.

Application Process:

Interested candidates are invited to contact Dr. Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou via email at eirini at unm.edu.
Please submit the following documents:

  1.  Curriculum Vitae (CV)
  2.  List of Publications
  3.  Statement of Interest

We look forward to welcoming dedicated and innovative individuals who are eager to be part of groundbreaking research.

Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou, Associate Professor

Computer Engineering Chair

Director of Recruiting and Admissions

University of New Mexico Albuquerque, NM, 87131

Office: 326B

Tel.: (505)-277-5501

Email: eirini at unm.edu<mailto:eirini at unm.edu>

Website: PROTON Lab<http://ece-research.unm.edu/tsiropoulou/index.html>

PROTON Lab’s News: @Tsiropoulou_EE<https://twitter.com/Tsiropoulou_EE>

“Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach.” ~ Aristotle