[Air-L] Fwd: Social media scraping - upcoming webinar on September 27 · 5- 7pm CEST

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:20:07 PDT 2023

Hi there, here below the correct link. Sorry for emailing again 😀

📅
*Wednesday, September 27 · 5 - 7pm CEST**Mastering Social Media scraping -
2 hours webinar*
https://www.eventbrite.it/e/mastering-social-media-scraping-with-phantom
buster-and-apify-tickets-717677150677?aff=oddtdtcreator

<https://www.eventbrite.it/e/mastering-social-media-scraping-with-phantombuster-and-apify-tickets-717677150677?aff=oddtdtcreator>
I hope to e-meet you soon.

Cheers

--