[Air-L] Resource: Sample digital plan for a 2023 U.S. political campaign

Colin Delany cpd at his.com
Fri Sep 8 10:12:21 PDT 2023

Hi, I have a potential class resource to offer today -- a sample digital plan for a 2023 U.S. political campaign. Campaigns outside the U.S. may not be able to access all of the tools and tactics, but the plan gives a solid overview of what's available out there for people trying to turn out the vote digitally. Advocacy campaigns can also pick up some ideas. Here's the link:

https://www.epolitics.com/2023/09/08/resource-sample-digital-plan-for-a-2023-political-campaign/

Naturally, it's an except from my digital campaigning ebook, which is in use in several university classes this semester: http://www.epolitics.com/winning/

Please let me know if you have any questions! More goodies next week.

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics