[Air-L] Civic Data Talks - Autumn online seminars

Emily Rempel emilysrempel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 05:22:18 PDT 2023

Hi air-l,

We are hosting three online seminars this autumn on public involvement,
data, and digital inclusion.

Next week! Sep 13 - Data and digital literacy in data engagement
featuring Simeon
Yates <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAADDEDEBHn-zIPE5dYiUPE42a06uqelvm6w>
 and Gianfranco Polizzi
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAABG7V3gB3nn-H7HgA_lr_N7LhDBo3U7R7_4>
from University
of Liverpool <https://www.linkedin.com/company/university-of-liverpool/>

Oct 18 -
Algorithmic Impact Assessments featuring Lara Groves
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAACB-wOQBb6i1JBPgoHauSKliEVmvABANwyE> from Ada
Lovelace Institute
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ada-lovelace-institute/>

Nov 22 -
Developing a social license for Children’s Rights in artificial
intelligence featuring Mhairi Aitken
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAD1xy5UB2HiXv7Td4VPOBe5MRbIa8g5-bAU> from The
Alan Turing Institute
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-alan-turing-institute/>

Learn more at:
https://civicdatacooperative.com/blogs-and-events/civic-data-talks/
<https://lnkd.in/eSyFUNnZ>
Register at:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/civic-data-cooperative-48066989013

A bit about us: The Liverpool City Region Civic Data Cooperative (LCR CDC)
is a data governance project funded by the Liverpool City Region Combined
Authority (LCRCA) and hosted by the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at
the University of Liverpool. We have a mission to make data about the
Liverpool City Region work for the people who live here. Specifically we
pilot public participation and governance models for data innovation, as
well as offer technical and research support for innovating with data in
our region. We are a relatively new project but we have hosted an online
seminar series this year, details are here:
https://civicdatacooperative.com/blogs-and-events/civic-data-talks/

All the best,

Emily Rempel

*Dr Emily Rempel*