[Air-L] 2 open-rank TT STS faculty jobs at Northeastern University

Senier, Laura l.senier at northeastern.edu
Sun Oct 29 09:24:07 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues:

Northeastern will hire for 2 TT STS faculty jobs, to begin Fall 2024.  I’m attaching a PDF of the job ad here, but in a nutshell, the overall theme is Technology and Social Power, and we’ll be hiring 2people.  Fields of specialization include sociology, anthropology, STS, and related fields.  I’d appreciate it if you could share the ad with your colleagues, especially your grad program directors.  And if you know of particular candidates (at any rank) who may be a good fit with the themes of our search, please circulate the ad to them as well.  I’m especially keen to attract people in the Making & Doing corner of 4S.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Review of applications will begin on November 15 and continue until the positions are filled.  I’m also happy to chat with anyone via email or Zoom if they have questions.

The full text of the ad is attached in the PDF and the online link for the application portal is: https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Assistant--Associate--or-Full-Professor-of-Technology-and-Social-Power_R119927.

Many thanks,

Laura

Laura Senier, MPH, PhD
Associate Professor of Sociology & Health Sciences
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115

(e): l.senier at northeastern.edu<mailto:l.senier at northeastern.edu>