[Air-L] [self-promo] Book Signing + Giveaway @ AoIR 2023 for Kids Across the Spectrums (MIT Press)

Alper, Meryl m.alper at northeastern.edu
Fri Oct 13 09:14:41 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces soon at AoIR 2023, especially after a very difficult week.

I’m pleased to share that MIT Press will hosting a book signing for me and my latest book, Kids Across the Spectrums: Growing Up Autistic in the Digital Age<https://mitpress.mit.edu/9780262545365/kids-across-the-spectrums/>, at the conference.

The signing will be from 3-3:30 pm EST on Friday, October 20 at the MIT Press table.

If you add your name to the MIT Press newsletter at that time, you’ll receive a FREE signed copy of the book (while supplies last).

All the best,
Meryl

Meryl Alper
Associate Professor